Thursday, August 9, 2007

Double Crash

The wild market gyrations have certainly wrecked havoc on my portfolios- you may say, join the crowd... Interestingly, Jim Cramer (Mad Money) on MSNBC? was tooting his horn in support of tech stocks, saying that this market drop was an opportunity to buy...

A few days ago, Ditech Networks, my previous company, announced an earnings shortfall, estimating that they would reach ~$14.5M vs. a target of $19M. Its hard to contain my disappointment for the wide miss... At the same time, packet product revenues were quoted as reaching $3.2M, the largest ever packet revenue in the history of the company! I am not aware of the composition but, I would guess that it is mostly the Packet Voice Processor. Kudos to the teams who are persevering to deliver the product to market!

No comments: